Pages

December 19, 2012

Luna Park

Amare

Viva la vita!


I really like and strongly appreciate all those moments in life that make me feel like a child. And they are twice as valuable in times of trouble. I bet you know what I mean.

One of those moments is being in a Lunapaaaaark (aka amusement park).

Lunapark Italy is now in Savona with several attractions as part of its annual tour. It is placed at the sea garden next to Priamar Fortress and will stay in the town until January 20 2013.


Don't mind the cold, put on your coat and come along!

I so much enjoy the feeling of screaming while you spin wildly on the swing carousel, eating candy-floss and getting your hands dirty. Il mio innamorato shot a dozen tin cans and won a plush toy for me.

Teenagers rushed into the place, especially into the scream zone, dressed in a same way and walking in small groups of boys and girls.


Each attraction had its own DJ and one could hear a mix of music from far away. And of course, the fuss didn't go without at least one play of ... Gangnam style. I really like the bustle in a place like Lunapark! I even prefer it against circus because the main character in a Lunapark is you.

All this reminds me of a friend of mine who got married in an amusement park. She's a grown child, you see.

And since Christmas is coming and everyone must be happy (by bringing joy to someone next to you), I just want to wish you to:

Have a Very Marry Cherry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment